The Eleaf Mini iStick 10W Box Mod is miniature variant of the Eleaf iStick 20W Box Mod. The Mini 10W Mod is very user friendly and about half the size of the original iStick. The Mini iStick has a ton of notable features, such as the OLED screen situated next to the 510 connector at the top of the Mini Mod. Not only is this tiny mod convenient, it has the capability of handling up to 10W and has a battery capacity of 1050mAh! This device is the perfect choice for someone who is in the market for a stealth yet powerful mod.
The Eleaf iStick can be had in 4 different colors: Black, Silver, Pinkish Red, Blue. The Eleaf iStick has multiple protections such as atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 second protection and low voltage protection. Pairing the Eleaf iStick with the Aspire Nautilus Mini is a no brainer and will make an absolutely amazing setup capable of delivering the most amazing vaping experience.
Features and Specs:
- 510 Threaded
- Variable Voltage (VV) mode
- Maximum Output Wattage: 10 Watts
- Adjustable Voltage: the voltage is adjustable from 3.3V to 5.0V
- Atomizer Ohm capability: from 1 Ohm to 3 Ohm
- Built-in battery: Capacity 1050 mAh
- Incremental OLED screen: battery life percentage and adjustable voltage
- Battery Protections: atomizer short circuit protection, over 10 seconds protection and low voltage protection (battery lower than 3.3V)
- Micro USB rechargeable: supports charging with a 1Amp wall adapter which is faster
- Dimensions: 2″ x 1-1/4″ x 13/18″
The Eleaf iStick Mini 10W will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE:?Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
Black, Blue, Red, Silver, White